Will the court allow my ex to see our children? 1 Answers as of April 18, 2011

I filed papers for child custody so that my children can have a schedule as to when they will see their father. I am still awaiting the date to meet with the master. My question, if their father has a house 90 minutes away, where go lives every other week, would the court allow him to take the kids there?- (I am okay with it) In that week he works Mon and Wed, but travels to and from his home. I want their father to have his children every other week during the summer and I feel he will argue saying, I don't have a place to take them. Their dad may try to get out of taking them. The children are 13 and 15. Thanks.

Ciccarelli Law Offices
Ciccarelli Law Offices | Lee Ciccarelli
The court is looking at a custody case from the standpoint of the best interests of the children. That said, almost any thing is the realm of what a judge can do so it is important to have an attorney to frame the question in a way that meets your view and understanding of your children's best interests. Further questions? Contact our firm's family law attorney.