Will child services show up if I was arrested? 1 Answers as of February 29, 2012

I got arrested away from my house with a piece of suboxine. Will child services get involved? I have a 7 year old son. I need to know if I should leave the house in case child services show up.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Correia-Champa & Mailhot
Correia-Champa & Mailhot | Susan Correia Champa
If this incident did not happen in front of your children, the police usually will not contact child services. However, the other parent or another family member (or health care provider if they learn of the incident) can certainly contact child welfare if they believe or have information that your children are at risk.
Answer Applies to: Massachusetts
Replied: 2/29/2012
Click to View More Answers: