Will bankruptcy null all of my judgments? 4 Answers as of November 24, 2010

They range from credit card debt to car payments. I did not contest them dude many emotional problems that I was unable to overcome. I just want to start all over and not have to worry about it anymore. Can you help me?

Gus Johnson Attorney at Law
Gus Johnson Attorney at Law | Gus Johnson
Some debts are not dischargeable in bankruptcy, but normally judgments are fully dischargeable in bankruptcy.
Answer Applies to: South Dakota
George Hoselton Bankruptcy Attorney
George Hoselton Bankruptcy Attorney | George Hoselton
Filing bankruptcy will get rid of all judgments expect those for : alimony, child support, taxes, student loans and court fines. If you own land the judgment might have created a lien on that property. You need to see a bankruptcy attorney in your state to find out more on this matter.
Greifendorff Law Offices, PC
Greifendorff Law Offices, PC | Christine Wilton
Generally yes, with some exceptions.
A judgment is just a debt reduced to a fixed amount. A debt is dischargeable in bankruptcy if it is not specifically excluded from discharge. Certain debts are excluded, such as student loans, certain taxes, debts incurred by fraud, domestic support obligations, etc.

You need to consult with a bankruptcy attorney in your state for more information on your specific circumstances.