Will an SIS sentence in another state show up in my record? 1 Answers as of August 20, 2015

I had a court case in 2004 where I successfully completed my SIS. I am applying for a health/life insurance license in another state and have to submit fingerprints for a background check. I am trying to figure out how to answer the question of whether I have ever plead nolo contendere or been convicted. I want to answer correctly but not sure if this will show up or if I say no to this question.

WILLIAM L SANDERS, ATTORNEY AT LAW | William L. Sanders
his is not an employment law question I do not know the answer. I do not know what this is: SIS sentence Which leads me to ask: Are you in GA? I only answer GA questions. If you are in GA: You may receive a copy of your criminal history report. Below is from the GBI web page, http://gbi.georgia.gov/ Click "services" Obtaining Criminal History Record Information Georgia criminal history records can be obtained from local Sheriff's or Police Departments. Please contact a local Georgia agency about specific requirements for obtaining a copy of your Georgia criminal history record. If you are not in GA, you may contact your law enforcement agency and ask how you obtain a copy of your criminal record. They are not secret records you may see your own record in most states.