Will an old revoked visa affect a new immigration application petition? 3 Answers as of May 24, 2011

Can I file for my now fiance, he lives here in the US. He came on a student visa. He has been here for 10 years. I have filed a cr-1 visa before for my ex, that got revoked. He did not live here. Immigration thought he just wanted to come to the US. Would that revoked visa affect me if I file for my now fiance.

Yes. your record will put doubts on your credibility. Working with a lawyer to file your petition to avoid denial.
Verdin Law Firm, LLC
Verdin Law Firm, LLC | Isaul Verdin
You should be ok to petition for your future husband. He will be eligible for adjustment of status. Great case. Best of luck.
It should have no bearing on your current fiance. However you cannot file a fiance visa if your fiance is inside the U.S. You must first marry him, and then file the necessary family adjustment petition. My office can assist you with this, feel free to contact us.