Will an F1 visa affect a spouse who overstayed in the United States? 1 Answers as of March 03, 2011

If a spouse overstayed, her husband want to study in the USA. How should he fill out the form to apply for F1? The form requires the husband needs to write his spouse's information in the form, such as name and why the spouse in the USA. Is it a negative effect for her husband to get F1 visa? Thank you very much!

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Feldman Feldman & Associates, PC
Feldman Feldman & Associates, PC | Lynne Feldman
You need to disclose truthfully regarding the spouse and yes it may be held against him but they will find it anyway so always best to disclose.

I would be happy to consult with you on your case. I do charge for consultations but whatever is paid for the consultation would be a credit toward the fees for your case if you retain us for further work after the consult. The consultation can be scheduled as indicated below by contacting my secretary, Janet, by phone.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 3/3/2011
Click to View More Answers: