Why would they arrest him for absolutely nothing? 1 Answers as of July 05, 2016

Someone I know was recently arrested. He was called to take his monthly urine test which he passed along with the others from past months. After he took his test, he was arrested! The officer said it was because of the parole violation but they’re not providing any other information. It’s now going on two weeks and now we've hired an attorney, He then called us to inform us that my friend does not have any charges, any pending charges nor does he have a pending court date. He can go home anytime. It’s just up to his parole officer. We've been trying to reach the PO but he has not been returning any of our calls! One of the officers visited him today and said if he provided some information that they can forget all of this has ever happened and he can be on his way home. Seems a little fishy, doesn't it? We just want answers and most importantly, we want him home, we just don't what else we can do.

Retain a better attorney, because the attorney does NOT know what he is doing (he can always file a motion to get your friend released), or your friend is not telling you the entire story. Thanks.