Why is my attorney keep continuing my case? How? 3 Answers as of September 09, 2015

Why isn’t my case over? It has been dismissed but think lawyer doing it to get more money. Why is my lawyer keep continuing my case if there is no evidence and the DA is not going to trial?

I can assure you that the case has not been "dismissed." Your case keeps getting continued because your lawyer keeps waiving your right to a speedy trial. That's why.
If there was no evidence, how did it become a case? If you owe the attorney money (retained attorney), then finish paying him. If you have a public defender, either retain an attorney, or just wait for the case to be dismissed, since there is no evidence (according to you).
Tell me absolutely nothing about your case... not even what you are charged with, I can't possibly answer your question.