Why are female students allowed to wear earrings but male students are not? 2 Answers as of July 19, 2017

My son goes to a college preparatory academy which is a charter school here. Many females at his school have their ears pierced. My son decided he wanted his ears pierced as his reward for making honor roll two years in a row. Upon getting them pierced and returning to school, the school started to force him to cover his earrings with Band-Aids every day. Now I received a phone call from the schools discipline advocate for the second grade and which he informed me my son would be suspended for two days if he did not remove his earrings. I believe he's being discriminated against.

Just like a parochial school, they have rules. If you don't like the rules, you take your son out of the school.
Downriver Injury and Auto Law | Michael Heilmann
I believe he is being discriminated against as well. The question becomes whether or not any attorney will take the case to the apparent lack of Damages. That is to say, he is not being discriminated in a fashion that will cost him as education and thus he does not sustain any damages.