Why am I being denied food stamps? 9 Answers as of July 11, 2013

I worked for airlines 25 years. I got cancelled twice and had to retire, TWA AA merge lost pension. Got SSDI needed food stamps I had a small $36.99 and 65.00 pension that I thought I didn't have to claiim. I am over 60 and disabled they wont give me food stamps and are saying in 2010 I collected $1,000 without telling them. Meanwhile I could make $1,498.00. I made 1105.00. How can I be OVER in food stamps they didnt notify me when they stopped stamps and wont tell me what their calculations are, I know they are wrong and I don't know what to do. I have never been in trouble EVER.

Lapin Law Offices
Lapin Law Offices | Jeffrey Lapin
I cannot answer your Question as it is beyond the areas of law in which I practice. In addition, it does not fit within any of the Law Categories you chose, which were DEBT RESOLUTION, EMPLOYMENT, INJURY. You may want to talk to a local aid agency to see if they could be of assistance. You might also try locating an attorney who handles cases involving governmental benefits, specifically food stamps.
Law Office of Jack Longert, LLC | Jack Longert
Not sure if this question has been answered but if she wants to confer with someone with experience in Food Stamp cases from over 10 years doing them at Legal Action of Wisconsin, she should contact me.
Law Office of Gregory Crain | Gregory Crain
Make an appointment and go to the office.
Answer Applies to: Arkansas
Law Office of Melvin Franke | Melvin Franke
Take an appeal and refile
R. D. Kelly Law Firm, P.L.L.C.
R. D. Kelly Law Firm, P.L.L.C. | Robert Kelly
The Walthew Firm does Social Security Disability cases. They may be interested in helping you with your difficulties.
    KDM Law Firm PLLC | Kurt D. Mitchell
    You have the right to file an appeal with the agency that denied you if you believe its decision was incorrect. I suggest that you complete the necessary paperwork and seek the agency appeal. Keep in mind there are time limits to filing the appeal and thus you should not delay.
    You should call an attorney who specializes in this area.
    Bulman Law Associates PLLC Injury Law Firm
    Bulman Law Associates PLLC Injury Law Firm | Thomas Bulman
    Pension is money so it sound like your bad. Take your punishment.
    Answer Applies to: Montana