Who would help if a broker and bank made changes in loan app and got the loan without consumer but used signature? 5 Answers as of July 18, 2013

Applied for refi but never finished no final docs but was informed of new loan but not what I applied for all info was hid and kept from me until recently loan app has phony assets work history it is subprime balloon note says 7.5 int. t.i.l. says 8.034. I got a modification it made things worse gave me arm added 41000 to 120 as if I never made a payment and I have 160000 print but home is only worth 85000 the appraisal is phony and so is the escrow closing agent for bank is a stamp for signature and escrow agent did not sign and the loan keeps getting sold.

Call attorney general, but they are not likely to do anything. Lawsuits are one of the few options that catch the eye of the banks.
You need to consult with a real estate attorney to review the documents and possible pursue a fraud claim against the broker.
Mark S Cherry, Attorney at Law, PC
Mark S Cherry, Attorney at Law, PC | Mark Cherry
New jersey department of banking and insurance works with the new jersey attorney generals office that has a mortgage fraud hotline.
Frank Law Group, P.C.
Frank Law Group, P.C. | David E. Frank
I recommend that you contact the Civil Division of your State Attorney General's Office, and file a complaint with them. If they won't handle it, you will need to find an attorney in your area who handles mortgage fraud cases.
Law Office of D.L. Drain, P.A.
Law Office of D.L. Drain, P.A. | Diane L. Drain
I am so sorry to hear about your situation. The free path is to file complaints with the Attorney General's office, the licensing authority for both the title officer and the realtor.