Who should sponsor me to become a legal resident? Posted on April 30, 2011

I came to the US undocumented when I was a minor I am currently 22 years old. My boyfriend (citizen) and I are very interested on fixing my status. I was wondering since he is a full time college student and he dosen’t have an income if his dad could be joint sponsor? Do I need a waiver?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: