Who is the person who will be representing me if I do not have a lawyer? 2 Answers as of July 04, 2013

Who represents me as a lawyer? I need to have someone represent me in an employment discrimination case.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Bernard Huff, Attorney/Mediator
Bernard Huff, Attorney/Mediator | Bernard Huff
If you pursue an employment matter in federal court, youpetition andrequest the court to appoint an attorney to represent you if you can't afford an attorney. Otherwise, you have to hire one if you want to go to court. For federal and state administrative employment matters, an attorney is not needed in some instances.
Answer Applies to: Indiana
Replied: 7/7/2011
Click to View More Answers: