Who is liable for fixing my car after an accident? 2 Answers as of February 21, 2011

If a car hits your car and the reason for the accident is that someone pulls the driver out of their car causing the car to hit mine is their insurance company still liable to fix my car?

Patrick M Lamar Attorney
Patrick M Lamar Attorney | Patrick M Lamar
If I understand you correctly the accident was not your fault and was due to some sort of altercation between people involving the other car. If that is the case they will be liable to fix your car. However, the insurance may not cover it depending on circumstances but it probably will. I have had a similar case and the insurance paid.
Yes if it is the other drivers fault. If not, it would be the person who pulled them out of the car. If they have no money or insurance, you will have to have your insurance pay for it or sue them to recover.