Who gets my child support if my ex wife passed away? Posted on July 04, 2011

My ex wife has passed away. The kids are over 18 and I have been making monthly payments for two years to catch-up after getting a job after two years of unemployment. Question: who gets the rest of my back child support payments the state or my kids? I am paying for their college now. Thank you.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: