Who do I put on probate, my grandpa or mom or all? 4 Answers as of July 01, 2015

My grandfather had a will and trust. My two aunts and uncle sold house over to mom. Mom only recorded it in her name at the assessor’s office. She never went to bank and changed it with the mortgage company. They still come in grandpa’s estate. My mom died and my stepfather did a quick claim deed wrong. Now I found out we mixed up grantee and grantor. He is dead too now.

Law Office of Nathan Wagner
Law Office of Nathan Wagner | Nathan J. Wagner
You will have to sit down with an attorney and all of the documents to figure this out. The issue is not what the assessor's office records say, but what deeds were signed and/or recorded, and what your grandfather's will and trust say.
Irsfeld, Irsfeld & Younger LLP | Norman H. Green
Bring the documents to a lawyer who practices I this area. Probably you need to probate your mother's estate, maybe your stepfather's estate. Do not try to do all this yourself.
I do not fully understand your questions. In order to legally transfer title to a house, you have to have it go through probate. So your grandfather's estate and your mother's have to do through probate unless title to the property was in the trust or she held it as community property with your stepdad. There are so many things jumbled together that you are going to need to see an attorney to straighten out what needs to be done. Beforehand, so you know what needs to be discussed, read a book on Trust and estates such as from Nolo Press.
Obtain the services of a probate lawyer to straighten out your legal mess to access your property.