Who do I notify and who will act on Bankruptcy Fraud? 6 Answers as of July 31, 2017

Concealment of an inherited house and other properties in 2 separate federal bankruptcy cases by 2 sisters. One sister was discharged in a chapter 7 case 2 years ago and did not mention the house worth about $130,000. Other was dismissed from chapter 13 for not continuing payments, heir to the same house plus a building not informed worth $100,000 thousand. Evidence are state court documents they submitted. Both have the IRS amongst their creditors. Who would act on this information? US Trust, FBI, IRS, all of them?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Ronald K. Nims LLC | Ronald K. Nims
Notify the U.S. Trustee's office in the city where they filed the bankruptcies.
Answer Applies to: Ohio
Replied: 7/31/2017
GARCIA & GONZALES, P.C. | Richard N. Gonzales
U.S. Trustee's Office.
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 7/31/2017
Janet A. Lawson Bankruptcy Attorney
Janet A. Lawson Bankruptcy Attorney | Janet Lawson
Contact the office of the United States Trustee.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 7/30/2017
Richard B. Jacobson & Associates, LLC | Richard B. Jacobson
Notify the United States Trustee in your district.
Answer Applies to: Wisconsin
Replied: 7/28/2017
A Fresh Start
A Fresh Start | Dorothy G Bunce
The place to contact to report this is the Office of the United States Trustee. This office is a division of the US Department of Justice. Contact the office where the bankruptcy was filed with your evidence, but do not expect anyone to share the progress of the case with you or to offer you a reward.
Answer Applies to: Nevada
Replied: 7/28/2017
    Law Office of J. Thomas Black, P.C.
    Law Office of J. Thomas Black, P.C. | J. Thomas Black
    There are instructions for how to report suspected bankruptcy fraud at the following website of the U.S. Department of Justice: https://www.justice.gov/ust/report-suspected-bankruptcy-fraud .
    Answer Applies to: Texas
    Replied: 7/28/2017
Click to View More Answers: