Who can legally claim the child? 1 Answers as of January 05, 2011

If the child does not live with you but with the ex spouse full time, but they pay child support, can they claim that child?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Michael E. Hendrickson
Law Office of Michael E. Hendrickson | Michael E. Hendrickson
If you mean as a dependent on the would be claimant's IRS 1040, the answer is, no, under the circumstances described.
Answer Applies to: Virginia
Replied: 1/5/2011
Click to View More Answers: