Who can I talk to about the two rude boys that answer the phone when I called? 4 Answers as of May 08, 2014

I felt worse than I did when I first called May 6, 4:15 pm. I can't tell if your company wants to help or humiliate me more.

I'm just a volunteer lawyer; there are no rude boys in my office. Don't have a clue what you are asking about.
I would suggest you talk to the boss and then get on with your life. This culture at large is rude, crude and uncaring. Or haven't you noticed.? That is what TV and movies and music is teaching now.
I don't know if you realize who you are contacting. This is a website with a panel of lawyers, in different cities and states. The questions are anonymous, so we don't even know who you are.
We have no idea which company you called. ?If it is company running this web site call up their management.