Who can I contact and what steps can I take to stop harassment from officer and really get results? 5 Answers as of June 16, 2014

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Lawrence Lewis
Lawrence Lewis | Lawrence Lewis, PC
Stop harassment, where you have no record, a 9-5 job and not involved in criminal activity. Because, otherwise the harassment will not stop.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 6/16/2014
Law Office of Linda K. Frieder
Law Office of Linda K. Frieder | Linda K. Frieder, Esq.
You can call his boss.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 6/16/2014
Law Office of James E. Smith
Law Office of James E. Smith | James Smith
Internal Affairs.
Answer Applies to: Nevada
Replied: 6/16/2014
Barton Barton & Plotkin
Barton Barton & Plotkin | Maurice Ross
You need to retain experienced criminal defense counsel.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 6/16/2014
Michael Breczinski
Michael Breczinski | Michael Breczinski
This question depends on all the facts. I do not know enough to answer this query.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 6/16/2014
Click to View More Answers: