Who can help me with back taxes? Posted on September 07, 2010

I am supposed to be receiving money from a lawsuit and I do not really know how it will affect my taxes. I also owe money in backtaxes and want to get it straightened out. Do I need a tax lawyer or just a tax professional like a CPA?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: