Which states do not have the three strikes law? 3 Answers as of June 17, 2011

I want to know which states do not have the three strikes you are out law, can anyone help me? I wish to move my family out of California to be safe.

Lowenstein Law Office
Lowenstein Law Office | Anthony Lowenstein
Most states, other than California, do not. For more information, please see my website.
California has its 3 Strikes law. Many other states have their own versions of sentencing enhancement, or are going to it I understand. Youll have to research that by inquiring in those other states. To be safe from 3 Strikes type rules, just dont commit a crime.
If you do not commit a felony, you are safe. If you avoid places and persons who might cause you to be accused of a felony, then you should also be safe. I doubt anyone on this list could answer your question. There are 49 other states. No one is licensed to practice in that many. One would have to read the codes of every state. Might try "googling" each state's penal code and supreme court decisions for:" strikes" "habitual criminal" , Habitual offender" or similar terms. If you find a place you like, call an attorney and ask for confirmation.