Which state should we hire a personal injury attorney in? 2 Answers as of November 06, 2012

We live in Ohio. Our car was totaled and my wife injured by a man driving a commercial truck. They are insured by an out of state company and their claims division is in another state. Can we have an attorney here in Ohio handle the settlement?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
E. Ray Critchett, LLC
E. Ray Critchett, LLC | Ray Critchett
Yes. Typically you can retain an attorney in the state where the accident occurred.
Answer Applies to: Ohio
Replied: 11/6/2012
Ron Graham Attorney at Law
Ron Graham Attorney at Law | Ron Graham
Did the crash happen here in Ohio? If so the case would be handled here in Ohio. You may call my office so I can better access the case.
Answer Applies to: Ohio
Replied: 4/18/2011
Click to View More Answers: