Which state determines the age of majority in our child support case? Posted on July 07, 2011

My husband and his ex-wife were divorced in Alabama in 1998,she has resided with the children in Oregon ever since, the decree states he must pay child support until they reach the age of majority, would that mean age of majority in Alabama or age of majority in Oregon since they are legal residents of Oregon?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: