Which immigration form do I fill? 2 Answers as of June 08, 2011

I am a us citizen and I need to obtain my daughter the green card which form I have to fill to bring my daughter to usa and her son and her husband???

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Calderón Seguin PLC
Calderón Seguin PLC | Ofelia L. Calderon
You should look at form I-130. It is available on the USCIS website.
Answer Applies to: Virginia
Replied: 6/8/2011
Fong & Associates
Fong & Associates | William D. Fong
Your married daughter is a family-based third preference. The backlog for the visa is approximately 10 years. You start by establishing a priority date (her place in the visa line) by filing the I-130 Relative Petition.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 6/8/2011
Click to View More Answers: