Which immigration application process is faster? 3 Answers as of February 21, 2011

I petitioned for my husband I 130, and I got approved and the application sent to the NVC .And now I received papers from p2 refuge for Iraq. I don’t know what to do which one is faster.

I would do both. If you are a USC the spouse petition process is likely to be much faster. If you are a PR it is not clear so I would do both.

If you would like a consultation on the facts of your specific case feel free to contact me as indicated below. I do charge for consultations but whatever you pay for the consultation would then be a credit toward the fees for your case if we are retained for services after the consultation.
Theresa E. Tilton, Attorney at Law
Theresa E. Tilton, Attorney at Law | Theresa E. Tilton
If you are a US citizen, the I-130 is the fastest route for your husband's immigration. If you are not a US citizen, you could still file I-130 for him, but there will be a wait. Refugee status is much more difficult to prove, however, if you have a strong fact pattern, this may be faster than the wait list for spouses of legal residents.
What do you mean you received papers from refuge fro Iraq? You are not green card holder? The former one should be absolutely quicker, nevertheless. Good luck!