Which application form do I fill out for my husband? Posted on August 01, 2011

I have question for my husband. I want to apply for his green card. i am going to citizen from u.s.a. My Husband came in u.s.a by visitor visa. so how to apply for him. Which application form do I have to fill up for him.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: