Which address can we use for school in our child custody agreement? 1 Answers as of August 12, 2011

Mother has agreement through courts that son will go to school where the father lives. But the father moved to the other side of town and I live 30 miles from him. Do I still have to use his address to enroll him in school there what are my rights?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Joanna Mitchell & Associates, P.A.
Joanna Mitchell & Associates, P.A. | Joanna Mitchell
You need to comply with the agreement until a Judge orders otherwise. You should file a supplemental petition for modification if you cannot reach an agreement with the father on the issue. If you can reach an agreement, you can do a joint modification.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 8/12/2011
Click to View More Answers: