Where would a convicted 14 year old go for a sex crime? 1 Answers as of July 05, 2011

If a 14 year old is convicted of a sex crime where would he serve his time? Would he remain in the state of Kansas and is he too young to have to register for the rest of his life as a sex offender?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Phillip Weiser
Law Office of Phillip Weiser | Phillip L. Weiser
A juvenile convicted of a sex crime would most likely remain in the county he was convicted in. He could be subject to incarceration in a juvenile detention facility, placed on probation, or some other disposition at the discretion of the Juvenile Court.
Answer Applies to: Kansas
Replied: 7/5/2011
Click to View More Answers: