Where should I get an attorney after a slip and fall case? 1 Answers as of April 27, 2011

I live in Mercersburg, PA but, I was hurt at a hotel in Mt. Vernon, IL. My question is....do I seek legal advice/help in PA-MD where I live or IL where the accident took place?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The Law Offices of Mark Kotlarsky
The Law Offices of Mark Kotlarsky | Mark Kotlarsky
It really does not matter in most cases.
Answer Applies to: Maryland
Replied: 4/27/2011
Click to View More Answers: