Where should I file bigamy charges? Posted on May 02, 2011

If we were married in Texas and he moved to Oklahoma and committed bigamy, where do I file charges?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: