Where she will file for divorce if she only moved in with her husband in another state for two months? 2 Answers as of March 17, 2017

My daughter married and moved to another state with her. My daughter moved and changed her driver’s license from but only stayed there for two months. She's back in her home state. She wants to divorce him.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Robert E McCall | Robert McCall
All states have a jurisdictional requirement. Florida requires she be resident for 181 days. If she left Florida for 60 days on a temporary basis and returned ?she can still file in Florida.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 3/16/2017
R. Jason de Groot, P.A
R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
Venue in a divorce case is usually where they last resided as husband and wife.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 3/17/2017
Click to View More Answers: