Where do I start if I want full custody of my son? Posted on July 28, 2011

My ex-boyfriend and I have a 7 month old son together. We have not been together since I was 7 months pregnant. He was not at the birth and I had mailed him the birth certificate and had him sign it, in the hopes that we would reconcile. I found that I was more independent than I thought and have not pursued a relationship with him since. He has only seen his son twice and has not given me any money for him. I want full custody, but I have no idea where to start! I am stationed in Yuma, AZ and I am in the military. Thank you for any help you can give!

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: