Where do I stand legally as a father? 1 Answers as of August 31, 2017

My ex is spiteful towards me and the other day, said that my sons were unhappy about how I’ve been raising them because I’m strict with manners etc. and because I tell them when they’re rude. I’ve just got two texts from them saying they don’t want to see me anymore. We have no court order or anything. She has custody. I see them every other weekend and on Friday and Saturday morning. The next weekend, there's no written thing about visitation or anything. We just did it between us when things were better. I love my sons. I think they’re just saying it because she lets them get away with everything so of course I’m the enemy. I love them. She already took them away on my full weekend saying because I didn’t go around her house to discuss things. She would not let me see them (even though I reminded her that she told me that we weren't to go into each other’s houses under any circumstances). It’s now been three weeks since I’ve seen my sons. They are not returning my texts and I miss them.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
You need to get court orders to ensure that your parenting time is honored.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 8/31/2017
Click to View More Answers: