Where do I report a police on my property, no was one home and there was no record of call? 1 Answers as of August 22, 2016

I live in a jurisdiction outside of city limits. County Sheriff has jurisdiction. A city police officer working on the side as a private investigator was on my property looking around while off duty. I have video surveillance of him pulling onto my property in his police car when no one was home. No police had been called. Where do I go to report this? It has caused some serious damages to my case that he was investigating (privately) for the other side.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Gates' Law, PLLC | Thomas E. Gates
Your attorney should report the matter to the Police Chief because he was using city resources (car) on his private job as an investigator. Also, he was trespassing on your property.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 8/22/2016
Click to View More Answers: