Where do I need to get a divorce lawyer if my husband is filing in another state? 2 Answers as of April 12, 2011

My husband is in the Navy and stationed in WA. I moved back to FL recently. He is filing for divorce in WA. Where should I get a lawyer?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Apple Law Firm PLLC
Apple Law Firm PLLC | David Goldman
You will probably have to get a Lawyer in WA unless you have lived her for more than 6 months and initiate the Divorce in Florida.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 4/12/2011
Click to View More Answers: