Where do I go for international divorce? 5 Answers as of March 24, 2015

I have been living in CA for most of my marriage. I lived with her at most 2 out of 15 years. My wife lives and has always been in Mexico. I want a divorce that she does not want to give me. We have 2 children whom I have always supported and will continue to help with until they are done with school. How can I go about this being so far and with no real help in Mexico?

James M. Chandler | James M. Chandler
You should see a local California family law attorney. You could get a dissolution in California.
Edwin Fahlen Attorney at Law
Edwin Fahlen Attorney at Law | Edwin Fahlen
If you have lived in California for the immediate past 6 months you can file a divorce case. The fact your wife lives in Mexico does not matter. If the children live in Mexico your wife MIGHT be able to transfer the case to Mexico. That issue is much to complex for an email response.
Law Offices of Robert Burns
Law Offices of Robert Burns | Robert Burns
You can obtain your divorce in the U.S.A. but if the wife, children, and marital assets/liabilities are in the U.S.M. you'll need to address those in an U.S.M. Court or get her permission to address them in an U.S.A. Court.
Law Offices of Gerard A Fierro
Law Offices of Gerard A Fierro | Gerard A Fierro
You can file a divorce action here in California. However, you must service your wife in compliance with the Hague Convention. It takes at least 6 months or more to effectuate the service and included having the documents translated into Spanish.
The Goldberg Legal Group
The Goldberg Legal Group | David Goldberg
Your state of residence appears to be California so you would file for divorce in California. You would have to try to have her served with the divorce papers in Mexico.