Where do I get a no removal order ? 2 Answers as of January 06, 2011

From the divorce court? Or do I have to take my childrens custody papers from my divorce to immigration? I am an illegal immigrant in the USA for over 19 years. Please help, thanks.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Pacifica Legal Services
Pacifica Legal Services | Floyd Fernandez
I think that the "no removal order" you are talking about is an Order of Cancellation of Removal, that follows an Application for Cancellation of Removal. That is filed with the U.S. Department of Justice, and then forwarded to a U.S. Immigration Judge for consideration of your application. The bottom line is that you must demonstrate that your removal from the USA would be circumstances creating an extraordinary and extreme hardship to affected U.S. citizens or permanent legal residents who are dependent upon you as the alien involved. If you believe that you would qualify, as you say you have lived in the U.S. continuously for over 10 years (19), then feel free to contact me by e-mail or phone to set up an in-person or phone consultation.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 1/6/2011
441 Legal Group, Inc.
441 Legal Group, Inc. | Gareth H. Bullock
Anything to do with removal would be from the immigration court however I do not recommend pursuing this course of action until you meet with an immigration attorney.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 12/22/2010
Click to View More Answers: