Where do I find the forms for expunging a record? 3 Answers as of August 25, 2015

My husband was convicted of simple marijuana possession, and served 3 months’ probation. His original crime that he was charged for was intent to distribute and possession of a firearm while in possession of narcotics. They told us he was eligible to have his record expunged, but I have no idea how to start the process, or the cost. I'm capable of doing this myself, and we are tight on money, so I can't afford a lawyer. I just need to know how to obtain the proper documents.

The Rogers Law Firm
The Rogers Law Firm | Andrea Storey Rogers
The forms for expungement may be found at the courthouse or possibly on the courthouse website, depending on which county you live in. However, in Missouri, it is not possible to expunge any drug-related convictions.
Law Office of Edward J. Blum
Law Office of Edward J. Blum | Edward J. Blum
California court forms criminal.
The form can be found online. Follow the instructions on the process and the documentation required. Make sure that the wait period after probation has taken place.