Where do I file a $5,000 claim against a company? Posted on April 19, 2011

I entered into a contract with a NY based company. I am a PA resident and the company is in breach of contract. They didn't provide me with the service we agreed upon. Which state and which court do I file the claim? It is for over $5,000 in services not received.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: