Where can you find a patent buyer or get product licensed? 3 Answers as of August 13, 2011

I currently hold two patents for my designs, now I want to sell or license it to a company. Where do I do from here?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Intellectual Property Center, LLC
Intellectual Property Center, LLC | Ak Shaf
you can try looking online. There are a number of reputable and irreputable companies online who may be willing to assist you. You may also want to try your patent attorney, if you had one. Sometimes they can be a wealth of information. Good Luck.
Answer Applies to: Kansas
Replied: 8/13/2011
Mark S. Hubert PC
Mark S. Hubert PC | Mark Hubert
Look for a buyer.
Answer Applies to: Oregon
Replied: 8/8/2011
Barton Barton & Plotkin
Barton Barton & Plotkin | Maurice Ross
One of the main roles of your IP counsel is to advise you as you attempt to develop a business plan for licensing and/or commercializing your invention. Without knowing the details regarding your patent rights, it is difficult to give you any meaningful advice. However, depending on the nature of the invention, the industry involved, and many other factors, there are numerous organizations, web-sites, inventor associations, and other sources of assistance for inventors. Ordinarily, I advise inventors to retain and work closely with intellectual property counsel in developing a strategy for successfully monetizing your inventions. Importantly, you should not expect your attorney to be your business partner
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 8/5/2011
Click to View More Answers: