Where can I view online for free my chapter 7 bankruptcy discharge date? 7 Answers as of February 29, 2016

Ask an attorney who works in the Federal courts or go the the website of PACER (Public Access Court Electronic Records) and get a password to view records only. Trust me, it's easier to ask an attorney.
The only place you can get this information for free is to go to the bankruptcy courthouse. If you want to order this information online, it will cost you 10 cents a page, 30 cents for a copy of the discharge. The online site is at www.pacer.gov . You will need a credit or debit card to register to pay for your copy charges.
It is not free. You have to sign up for PACER - OR your court might have another option, some do. Look at the court Web site. Another option is to pay a local lawyer to look it up for you. Every bankruptcy lawyer has access to PACER.
Goldsmith & Guymon | Marjorie Guymon
You cannot. You will have to go to the clerk's office.
Eranthe Law Firm
Eranthe Law Firm | Cate Eranthe
In our district there is a computer in the bankruptcy clerk's office that can be used for no charge. If you log into PACER - https://www.pacer.gov/ - there may be a small cost.
    Freeman Law Group, LLC
    Freeman Law Group, LLC | Derek Freeman
    Call your state's bankruptcy court and ask. You should have your case number ready, otherwise they may not be able to help you.
    There is a database called PACER, but you need to sign up for it. The notice you received near the beginning of the case had the discharge date under the rubric of Last Day to File Objections. You can also visit the office of the Clerk of the Bankruptcy court, where you can either read the paper file or view it on computer.