Where can I obtain a certified police report to submit for immigration purposes? 7 Answers as of May 20, 2013

Some places online say to get a Certified Court Disposition. Would this suffice with Immigration?

Law Office of Adebola Asekun | Adebola O. Asekun
My suggestion is to speak to a lawyer before you do anything. I am sure you have heard this before and you'd get the same advice from other lawyers here. I see the consequences of failure to heed this advice everyday.
I am assuming that you were charged and convicted of a crime. You can go to the courthouse where your case was heard and request a certified copy of the docket sheet from the criminal clerk's office. This should satisfy USCIS.
For immigration purposes, both police and court records are required.
Nachman Phulwani Zimovcak (NPZ) Law Group, P.C. | David Nachman
The answer to your query depends upon the reason you need the police report. If you would like to have a consultation with one of our lawyers, please let us know. We have assisted others to immigrate to the U.S. and we can certainly assist you.
The Law Office Kevin L. Dixler
The Law Office Kevin L. Dixler | Kevin Lawrence Dixler
More information is needed. Why do you need to provide a police report? The document is unreliable. Also, if you need to provide a certified copy of a criminal court disposition, then this can create complications and may lead to deportation. You may need to take action in criminal court. I strongly recommend an appointment with a competent and experienced immigration attorney to determine what is going on before matters are complicated. The above is general information, not legal advice, and does not create an attorney client relationship.
    If you were arrested, you will need to obtain a certified court disposition. You can obtain a certified police report from the precinct who responded or took the complaint. If you do not have an attorney, I would strongly encourage you to consult an attorney prior to submitting the police report.
    Immigration Law Offices, LLP
    Immigration Law Offices, LLP | Fakhrudeen Hussain