Where can I get the paperwork to start filing? 5 Answers as of November 01, 2013

I need the paper work to file for him because he is the one paying for everything for me and the kids.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Svetlana Boukhny
Law Offices of Svetlana Boukhny | Svetlana Boukhny
If he entered the US unlawfully, under the current immigration laws, even if he is married to a US citizen and financially the bread winner of the family he is not eligible to legalize his status within the US. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or how I can be of further assistance to you in this matter.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 11/1/2013
Law Office of Adebola Asekun | Adebola O. Asekun
Assuming you refer to immigration matters, you will find virtually all applications and petitions for immigration related benefits on line at the USCIS.gov web site,
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 10/31/2013
Reza Athari & Associates, PLLC
Reza Athari & Associates, PLLC | Reza Athari
Well, I assume you are a US citizen and he is not. Depending on how he entered US and a lot of other things, a seasoned attorney can tell you when you may file so he can benefit from your filing. Please consult with an attorney in your area.
Answer Applies to: Nevada
Replied: 10/31/2013
Vasquez Law Firm, PLLC
Vasquez Law Firm, PLLC | William J. Vasquez
Your question is too vague, in order to receive an accurate answer we need more facts. For example what are you trying to do? Like petition for a relative, daca what type of application. Second each application has its own separate requirements and thus you have to see if you qualify for the benefit being sought. Each application has its own mailing address and it is usually based on the state you reside. If you know what type of application you are submitting read the instructions for the form. Furthermore, just because he is the provider it will not be enough for most applications. Hope this helps.
Answer Applies to: North Carolina
Replied: 10/31/2013
Law Offices of Grinberg and Segal
Law Offices of Grinberg and Segal | Alexander Segal
It is unclear what paperwork you need, but immigration forms and instructions can be found at www.uscis.gov.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 10/31/2013
Click to View More Answers: