Where can I get legal help on K1 & K2 visas? 4 Answers as of June 08, 2011

I need legal help on K1 & K2 visas and would like to know who in the Worcester area can help me in this matter.

Any attorney in the US can help you with that. Now I don't know if you are talking "free help," because for that I don't know and I cannot help you. For immigration matters, any attorney you trust anywhere in the US can assist you; this is because immigration is federal law and not state law. Good luck!
As Immigration law is Federal law, I can assist you even though in Florida. Feel free to contact my office to advise you on K-1 and K-2.
Immigration Law Offices of Misiti Global, PLLC.
Immigration Law Offices of Misiti Global, PLLC. | Nicklaus Misiti
Contact an immigration attorney. I'm not in the worcester area but I can help. For a free consultation feel free to contact me.
Most family immigration attorneys can assist with the K-1 visa. Please check your state bar association if it has an immigration interest section or contact the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).