Where can I get legal help on K1 & K2 visas? 4 Answers as of June 08, 2011

I need legal help on K1 & K2 visas and would like to know who in the Worcester area can help me in this matter.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
World Esquire Law Firm
World Esquire Law Firm | Aime Katambwe
Any attorney in the US can help you with that. Now I don't know if you are talking "free help," because for that I don't know and I cannot help you. For immigration matters, any attorney you trust anywhere in the US can assist you; this is because immigration is federal law and not state law. Good luck!
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 6/8/2011
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella | Caro Kinsella, Esq.
As Immigration law is Federal law, I can assist you even though in Florida. Feel free to contact my office to advise you on K-1 and K-2.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 6/8/2011
Immigration Law Offices of Misiti Global, PLLC.
Immigration Law Offices of Misiti Global, PLLC. | Nicklaus Misiti
Contact an immigration attorney. I'm not in the worcester area but I can help. For a free consultation feel free to contact me.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 6/8/2011
Fong & Associates
Fong & Associates | William D. Fong
Most family immigration attorneys can assist with the K-1 visa. Please check your state bar association if it has an immigration interest section or contact the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 6/8/2011
Click to View More Answers: