Where can I get information regarding a federal indictment? Posted on May 06, 2011

My husband has currently been incarcerated on a federal crime and his attorney never provided him with a copy of the guilty plea or PSI report. Isn’t this public records? Where can I retrieve this information from? I tried requesting this from the attorney multiple times and I strike out.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: