Where can I find someone who offers limited scope representation? 9 Answers as of September 05, 2013

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
John Russo | John Russo
You watch to much TV.
Answer Applies to: Rhode Island
Replied: 9/5/2013
Richard B. Jacobson & Associates, LLC | Richard B. Jacobson
Consult the lawyer referral service at the Bar organisation for your State. Or you could just start gathering the names of good lawyers from friends and relatives and call them and see if they will limit their representation. Nowadays limited representation is generally regarded as ethical, but many lawyers do not wish to engage in such representation, because they could get blamed for anything else which goes wrong in the case.
Answer Applies to: Wisconsin
Replied: 9/5/2013
Law Office of Annette M. Cox, PLLC
Law Office of Annette M. Cox, PLLC | Annette M. Cox
Most attorneys offer limited scope representation these days. I suggest that you call around. The scope depends on the issue you need addressed.
Answer Applies to: Arizona
Replied: 9/5/2013
Eric Johnson
Eric Johnson | Eric Johnson
Do a Google search for the terms "limited scope representation," "limited-scope representation," limited scope," and "unbounded services" - that should help you find what you're seeking.
Answer Applies to: Utah
Replied: 9/4/2013
Reade & Associates
Reade & Associates | R. Christopher Reade
The scope of your representation can be negotiated with Counsel and included in the fee agreement. Unfortunately for litigation matters in Nevada, entry of an appearance by Counsel binds them to the litigation and does not allow them to provide unbundled services, except in Family Law matters where the unbundled services are clearly set forth in the Fee Agreement.
Answer Applies to: Nevada
Replied: 9/4/2013
    Diane l. Berger | Diane L. Berger
    Almost all attorneys now do limited representation work. You should just contact an attorney and ask them if they do that type of work.
    Answer Applies to: Nebraska
    Replied: 9/4/2013
    Gateway Legal Group | Christian J. Albut
    A large amount of Family Law Attorneys will do limited scope representation. You will need to call attorneys in yur area and ask if they will do a limited scope of representation for a family law matter.
    Answer Applies to: California
    Replied: 9/4/2013
    Darrell B. Reynolds, P.C. | Darrell B. Reynolds
    It would depend on what the limitation of the representation.
    Answer Applies to: Georgia
    Replied: 9/4/2013
    Peters Law, PLLC
    Peters Law, PLLC | Mark T. Peters, Sr.
    Call the Bar Association and ask for a referral. You will need to tell them what you want limited representation for.
    Answer Applies to: Idaho
    Replied: 9/4/2013
Click to View More Answers: