Where can I find a lawyer for harrassment in public schools? Posted on April 10, 2011

My 11 year old son was suspended for something he didn't do .The school never had all the evidence.Now they are retaliating for something else.What should I do before it ruins his reputation and school record?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: