Where can I find a attorney for a domestic violence case? 4 Answers as of June 02, 2015

My public defender is awful. Where can I find a pro bono lawyer for a domestic violence case?

Nobody is doing anything for free. You wants an A+ attorney, but you intend to pay him F- wages. GET REAL.
You're probably not going to be able to find a good criminal defense attorney who will take a case pro bono. That's what the Public Defender's Office is for.
Mace J. Yampolsky, LTD
Mace J. Yampolsky, LTD | Mace Yampolsky
You can call the Nevada Sta. bar lawyer referral service or you could hire a private lawyer.
Attorney at Law
Attorney at Law | Michael J. Kennedy
You are entitled to a free attorney if you can't afford one, but you are not entitled to an attorney of your choice if you decide to go the free route. If your appointed attorney is not giving effective assistance, you can make a Marsden motion to place your complaint on the record, privately, and if the judge agrees, you get another attorney. Private lawyers are unlikely to give pro bono assistance just because you don't like your appointed attorney. The law business is just that a business, and an attorney's time is money.