Where can I file for i-129 petition? 4 Answers as of May 24, 2011

I have a fiancé that’s lives in Dominican Republic but I want him to get a visitor visa until we get marry. How can I file for those papers or where can I go and file?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Verdin Law Firm, LLC
Verdin Law Firm, LLC | Isaul Verdin
He cannot obtain a visitor's visa with the intent to get married in the U.S. You must either file for his fiance visa or go get married in Dominican Republic. If he only wants to come and visit, then he can obtain a visitor's visa.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 5/24/2011
Oltarsh and Associates, PC
Oltarsh and Associates, PC | Jennifer Oltarsh
You should go to a USCIS office for assistance. Our immigration law firm has been in the immigration field for more than 45 years.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 5/24/2011
World Esquire Law Firm
World Esquire Law Firm | Aime Katambwe
You want to go or tell her to go to this link: http://travel.state.gov/visa/forms/forms_1342.html. There she will have to e-file the DS-160 and receive a confirmation page with her photo on it. She will take that confirmation and her passport to the consulate in DR, with all the documentation like your invitation letter and affidavit of support with her. You will need to look at the US Consulate in DRs website and see their conditions for the granting of a visitors visa. Good luck!
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 5/20/2011
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella | Caro Kinsella, Esq.
You file for the I-129f in the U.S. Based on where you live. If you need my office to file this application on your behalf please advise.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 5/20/2011
Click to View More Answers: